Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Breaking Bad - Season One (2008)

Breaking Bad (2008-????)

Created by: Vince Gilligan

Season: One (2008)
Genre: Crime | Drama | Thriller
Number of Episodes: 7
Episode Running Time: 60 Minutes
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

Unstable. Volatile. Dangerous. And that's just the chemistry.

[IMDb]




Comments: I'm certainly much more lenient and forgiving when it comes to rating television shows - as opposed to how harshly I can judge films at times. I tend to get wrapped up with the characters and rate shows higher than they actually deserve. Take note of how the rating for a few seasons of The Big Bang Theory are equivalent to this season of Breaking Bad. The shows aren't even comparable as The Big Bang Theory and its lowest common denominator humor doesn't even come close to Breaking Bad, but I guess TV shows have to be complete shit for me to give it a low rating. Anyway, while I really enjoyed the opening season of Breaking Bad, I did find it to be a bit slow at times, and it lacked that addictiveness that I really love. I have supreme confidence that it will only get better (due to the overwhelming positive reviews), so I'm eagerly anticipating popping in Season Two. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment