Sunday, April 3, 2011

Source Code (2011)

Source Code (2011)

Directed by: Duncan Jones
Screenplay by: Ben Ripley

Genre: Action | Mystery | Romance | Sci-Fi | Thriller
Running Time: 93 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Viewed: Theater

Make every second count.

[IMDb]




Comments: To be honest, Source Code was near the top of my anticipated films list as soon as I found out Duncan Jones was directing. I was a huge fan of Moon, so I was eager to see what Bowie Jr. would deliver next. Source Code was a more-than-worthy follow-up, even if it doesn't live up to Jones' debut. The film's definitely more sci-fi than anything - in a good way - and there's a solid romance behind the mind-bending plot to keep the film grounded. While it's certainly not going to be my favorite film of the year, it is up until now, so Source Code comes highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment