Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Faculty (1998)

The Faculty (1998)

Directed by: Robert Rodriguez
Screenplay by: Kevin Williamson

Genre: Horror | Mystery | Sci-Fi | Thriller
Running Time: 104 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned DVD

What if your teachers really were from another planet?

[IMDb]




Comments: The Faculty's not a great movie by any means, but it's certainly fun for what it is. I remember renting this on VHS (gasp!) back when I was a dumb teenager, and having a lot of fun watching the film with my cousin. It's still a fun trip now (and worth it alone for the lovely Laura Harris' dimly-lit scene at the end of the film). There's not much more I can say; I think you know going into a film like The Faculty if you'll like it or not. I do, so that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment