Saturday, April 23, 2011

I Love You Phillip Morris (2009)

I Love You Phillip Morris (2009)

Directed by: Glenn Ficarra and John Requa
Screenplay by: Glenn Ficarra and John Requa

Genre: Comedy | Drama | Romance
Running Time: 98 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Blu-ray

Do some time with the one you love.

[IMDb]




Comments: The best thing about I Love You Phillip Morris has to be that the film was based on a true story. Just read the Wikipedia page for Jim Carrey's character; it's incredible. But speaking of Jim Carrey, I found him to be a bit annoying during the film. He's funny at times, but his accent and mannerisms started to wear on me by the end of I Love You Phillip Morris. The fact that the story behind the film is true makes Phillip Morris a curious watch. Beyond that, everything else is unfortuntely very middle-of-the-road.

No comments:

Post a Comment