Sunday, October 3, 2010

Frozen (2010)

Frozen (2010)

Directed by: Adam Green
Screenplay by: Adam Green

Genre: Drama | Thriller
Running Time: 93 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned DVD

No one knows you're up there.

[IMDb]




Comments: I have to say, I really enjoyed Frozen. I picked the film up mainly because I enjoyed Adam Green's Hatchet and it was pretty cheap. I was rather intrigued as to how Green intended to spend 90 minutes with three characters on a ski lift, but the film is excellently plotted and there really was never a slow moment. I found the acting to be excellent as well, but it's probably not hard to fake being scared when the actors were actually sitting in a legit ski lift for the whole film (there was no CGI or sets used; that's a bad ass way to shoot a film like this). In the end, Frozen is a solid thriller and certainly worth the couple bucks I spent for it at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment