Friday, January 15, 2010

They Live (1988)

They Live (1988)

Directed by: John Carpenter
Screenplay by: John Carpenter

Genre: Action | Horror | Sci-Fi | Thriller
Running Time: 93 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned DVD

Who are they? And what do they want?

[IMDb]




Comments: They Live is one of those great '80s gems that will always hold a special place in my movie-loving heart. From the cool story to the amazing one-liners, this film delivers on all fronts. "You, you're okay. This one? Real fuckin' ugly." Or the be-all and end-all of movie quotes: "I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." They Live is one of those movies I loved to watch growing up, and it's such a fun movie that it's still awesome now that I'm 24. If you've never seen They Live, do yourself a favor and watch it. OBEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment