Thursday, January 28, 2010

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season One (2000)

Curb Your Enthusiasm (2000-????)

Created by: Larry David

Season: One (2000)
Genre: Comedy
Number of Episodes: 10
Episode Running Time: 30 Minutes
Viewed: Owned DVD

Deep inside you know you're him.

[IMDb]




Comments: I cannot tell you how many times I would have punched people in the face if I were Larry David. Sure, most people don't act like this in real life, but still, I was ready to go ballistic on a few people. The first season of Curb Your Enthusiasm is a solid effort, with several hysterical moments ("devoted sister, beloved cunt"). My only real complaint is that certain plot devices were easy to spot and you knew they were going to pop up later to fuck up Larry. I didn't notice this as much in Season 7, but then again that was the first time I ever watched the show. I'm very excited about moving on to the next two seasons, which have been described to me as the best in the show. But the first season was definitely a great start, and I'm looking forward to more of great lines like "hello, I had sex with my uncle when I was 12."

No comments:

Post a Comment