Sunday, November 1, 2009

Horror Hospital (1973)

Horror Hospital (1973)

Directed by: Antony Balch
Screenplay by: Antony Balch and Alan Watson

Genre: Sci-Fi | Comedy | Horror
Running Time: 91 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned DVD

The operation is a success... when the patient dies.

[IMDb]




Comments: Horror Hospital is one of the more bizarre films I've seen recently. From the car that decapitates people (even though the blade comes out of the side of the door, thus making the clean decapitations nearly impossible, even though it happens roughly five times) to the motorcycle helmet-wearing henchmen, this is one strange-ass film. Also, if you're giving off strange vibes to a lady you'd like to be with, just say "it's alright, I'm not going to rape you," and soon she'll be giving you apples and letting you walk in on her in the shower even though you've only known her for a few hours. I can't really recommend Horror Hospital, although I'm sure I would've enjoyed it more if I watched it with a crowd. It's just that kind of movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment