Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yes Man (2008)

Yes Man (2008)

Directed by: Peyton Reed
Screenplay by: Nicholas Stoller, Jarrad Paul, and Andrew Mogel

Genre: Comedy | Romance
Running Time: 104 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Viewed: Rental DVD - Blockbuster

One word can change everything.

[IMDb]




Comments: Yes Man? No thanks. I initially had no interest whatsoever in this film. For me, it looked like Liar Liar 2. However, the film was praised in the reviews I read, and so it generated a bit of interest in me. I decided to rent it for a laugh, and I rarely got one. While their is nothing horrible about Yes Man, there's nothing that stands out. The only bright spot in the film for me was Zooey Deschanel. Although at times I have doubted her acting ability, I have never doubted her cuteness. Fortunately, she acts fine in Yes Man and is fun to watch in the film. The movie might be a good date movie, but when you're a single guy that generally likes extreme violence in his films, you may want to pass on Yes Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment