Friday, March 11, 2011

Due Date (2010)

Due Date (2010)

Directed by: Todd Phillips
Screenplay by: Alan R. Cohen, Alan Freedland, Adam Sztykiel, and
  Todd Phillips

Genre: Comedy | Drama
Running Time: 95 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

Leave your comfort zone.

[IMDb]



Comments: Meh. Due Date was funny enough, but it's definitely the kind of movie that would be funnier with a crowd (and not by myself, as I watched it tonight). The film's too unoriginal to be really good; well, at least without a heaping dose of hilarity that wasn't present. I actually enjoyed the dramatic moments the most. The scenes where Zach Galifinakis gets reminiscent about his father were easily the best. So yeah... this would have been a better rental. ...And this was a shitty review. What can I say? I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment