Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Directed by: Christopher Nolan
Screenplay by: Christopher Nolan and Jonathan Nolan

Genre: Action | Crime | Thriller
Running Time: 165 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

The legend ends.

[IMDb]




Comments: I was pretty excited to check out The Dark Knight Rises for the first time since I saw it in theaters. And damn, if it isn't still freaking awesome. Is it perfect? Absolutely not. Does it hold a candle to the first two films? In my opinion, no. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the hell out of myself, to the point where I got that giddy feeling when I popped in the Blu-ray. Speaking of which, Bane sounds so fucking cool even though he's about ten times louder than any other character in the film. Neighbors be damned!

Look, The Dark Knight Rises certainly has its issues, and I can honestly see why some people have real problems with it. But for me, it's an amazing film and an awesome way to end the trilogy. Movies like this make it easy to overlook the smaller stuff. Haters be damned too!

No comments:

Post a Comment