Sunday, December 2, 2012

Safety Not Guaranteed (2012)

Safety Not Guaranteed (2012)

Directed by: Colin Trevorrow
Screenplay by: Derek Connolly

Genre: Comedy | Drama | Romance | Sci-Fi
Running Time: 86 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Rental DVD - Family Video

Take the trip.

[IMDb]




Comments: The last of my $1 rentals was without a doubt my most anticipated, Safety Not Guaranteed. In all fairness, this was due to my recent infatuation with Aubrey Plaza after slamming through four seasons of Parks and Recreation. And even though her character is somewhat similar (which wasn't necessarily a bad thing for me), I still found that Safety Not Guaranteed to be a rewarding movie, even if it didn't quite meet my admittedly high expectations (due to the number of positive reviews I've read here). Overall, Safety Not Guaranteed is a fun little flick that despite its similarities to other low budget indie films still finds its own niche, and for that alone the movie is certainly worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment