Saturday, December 1, 2012

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (2012)

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (2012)

Directed by: Lorene Scafaria
Screenplay by: Lorene Scafaria

Genre: Drama | Romance | Sci-Fi
Running Time: 101 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Rental DVD - Family Video

Nice knowing you.

[IMDb]




Comments: I'm a sucker for a good romantic film, and while Seeking a Friend for the End of the World isn't the best movie, it certainly won me over. Most of that is due to the leads, who despite their 23-year age difference, really had me intrigued in their budding romance (normally I would've just thought that it was creepy). There's a host a known actors in bit parts as well, and seeing familiar faces certainly helped in my enjoyment of the film. It certainly wasn't a bad way to spend $1. (I love cheap rentals!)

No comments:

Post a Comment