Saturday, November 12, 2011

Braveheart (1995)

Braveheart (1995)

Directed by: Mel Gibson
Screenplay by: Randall Wallace

Genre: Action | Biography | Drama | History | War
Running Time: 177 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

What kind of man would defy a king?

[IMDb]




Comments: I loved Braveheart growing up. It was one of, if not my favorite movie at the time. It was one of the few VHS tapes I owned, and one that got plenty of use (come to think of it, it's only one of three films I've owned on VHS, DVD, and Blu-ray - the other two are American Beauty and Fight Club). I just loved everything about the film. However, it's been several years since I've laid eyes on Mel and company, so I decided to give it a whirl this afternoon, and holy fuck, do I still love this movie. Braveheart is emotion. Every scene, every note in the score, every look the actors give - emotion just pours out. If you can't tell, I love this movie as much as I ever did.

No comments:

Post a Comment