Thursday, December 30, 2010

Prison Break - Season Two (2006-2007)

Prison Break (2005-2009)

Created by: Paul Scheuring

Season: Two (2006-2007)
Genre: Action | Crime | Drama | Thriller
Number of Episodes: 22
Episode Running Time: 60 Minutes
Viewed: Owned DVD

Breaking out was easy, getting away will be hard.

[IMDb]




Comments: It took me about a month to get through the second season of Prison Break. That's not to say it's bad, but along with being busy as hell, the season was never that involving where I needed to watch the next episode. There was entirely too much manufactured drama, and the plot of the season was really drug out, and certainly could have been shortened by a few episodes. Those were also problems with the first season as well, but it's a lot more apparent with its successor. But I still enjoyed the show despite all of this, and it was entertaining, if completely ridiculous. I may hold off on Seasons Three and Four for awhile, as there's a lot of other stuff I want to watch, but I will finish the show out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment