Thursday, January 6, 2011

Prison Break - Season Three (2007-2008)

Prison Break (2005-2009)

Created by: Paul Scheuring

Season: Three (2007-2008)
Genre: Action | Crime | Drama | Thriller
Number of Episodes: 13
Episode Running Time: 60 Minutes
Viewed: Owned DVD

Prisons were made to be broken.

[IMDb]




Comments: After bitching about the length of the past two seasons, I finally got my wish as Season 3 was a strike-shortened 13 episodes. However, the story arcs still feel drawn out (and a bit re-hashed). Parts of the show are still good, like the escape scenes, but I was mostly uninterested in the season. The addition of Jodi Lyn O'Keefe is laughable, particularly when she tries to be a bad ass. T-Bag is generally wasted as well, and the only characters I really enjoyed were Mahone (William Fichtner) and Bellick (Wade Williams). I know I said last week I was going to hold off on this season, but I figured I get through the 13 episodes rather quickly. I was thinking of holding off on Season Four as well, but I might as well finish 'er out.

No comments:

Post a Comment