Saturday, January 15, 2011

Legion (2010)

Legion (2010)

Directed by: Scott Charles Stewart
Screenplay by: Peter Schink and Scott Charles Stewart

Genre: Action | Fantasy | Thriller
Running Time: 100 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Viewed: Starz On Demand

When the last angel falls, the fight for mankind begins.

[IMDb]




Comments: I'm not exactly sure why I chose to watch Legion over other great films I could have watched On Demand (A Prophet, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus), but it probably has something to do with me sucking at life and being a glutton for punishment. Anyway, as expected, Legion's pretty laughable. When I've imagined fights between the Angels Gabriel and Michael, I've always pictured them using machine guns and a giant death mace. Parts were entertaining, but as a whole the film was a mess. I don't know what else I was expecting, but I guess Legion passed the time. Is this what my life's coming to? That I pass the time on a Saturday night by watching Legion?

No comments:

Post a Comment