Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Spit on Your Corpse, I Piss on Your Grave (2001)

I Spit on Your Corpse, I Piss on Your Grave (2001)

Directed by: Eric Stanze
Screenplay by: Eric Stanze

Genre: Drama | Horror | Thriller
Running Time: 71 Minutes
MPAA Rating: Unrated
Viewed: I plead the fifth.

Revenge is just the beginning for her...

[IMDb]




Comments: Holy fucking shit. I Spit on Your Corpse, I Piss on Your Grave is without a doubt the worst film I have seen in years, perhaps in my life. Despite all of the gratuitous nudity (provided by fat men and an ugly bull-dyke with a '70s-style bush) and graphic violence, I wanted to rip my eyes out while slamming my head into the wall. Why, you ask? Because our wonderful director Eric Stanze, who will no doubt go on to win many Academy Awards, is a gigantic pretentious douchebag hack. He apparently decided that he wanted to make an "artsy" exploitation film, which means that we have a 10 minute segment (of a goddamn 70 minute film) in the beginning of random shots of a cemetery with depressing music. But we're not done there, no. We then have more shots of trees, pipes and basements, and people at odd angles (because we're edgy and cool filmmakers!) spread throughout the film. To cap it all off, our fearless lead, hairy bush bull-dyke, proceeds to violate herself with what looks like the end of a broom, in extreme close-up detail. I vomited in my mouth a little a lot. I can't believe I thought this would break up the repetitiveness of the Friday the 13th series. I would rather watch Halloween: Resurrection 20 times in a row than watch this dreck. I hope Eric Stanze gets AIDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment