Monday, May 30, 2011

The Dark Knight (2008)

The Dark Knight (2008)

Directed by: Christopher Nolan
Screenplay by: Christopher Nolan and David S. Goyer

Genre: Action | Crime | Drama | Thriller
Running Time: 152 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Viewed: Owned Blu-ray

Why so serious?

[IMDb]




Comments: I have been pretty selective so far as to what DVDs I've been upgrading to high definition. Ghostbusters was the first, as it's my favorite film, but the transfer was poor and very grainy. So now, if I buy something on Blu-ray that I already own, I better really like the film, and it better look awesome. The Dark Knight easily fits the bill. I still find the ending a little drawn out and somewhat duller than the awesome two hours that came before it, but it's a great film nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment