Thursday, December 24, 2009

Roswell - Season Three (2001-2002)

Roswell (1999-2002)

Created by: Jason Katims

Season: Three (2001-2002)
Genre: Drama | Mystery | Romance | Sci-Fi | Thriller
Number of Episodes: 18
Episode Running Time: 60 Minutes
Viewed: Owned DVD

There's truth to every rumor.

[IMDb]




Comments: Well, I've finally made my way through the entire series of Roswell. It's completely disrupted my movie watching schedule, as I knew if I started watching films that I would never get back to the show. Roswell completely underwhelmed me and was generally a disappointment throughout. I did like parts of the first and most of the second season, but the third season was rather horrible. While inconsistency was a main theme through the series, it shines brightly in Season 3. Characters act and do things only to serve the plot for that episode, and then act differently for the next episode. Nothing is thought out. It's a big mess. And you know what, I don't even care enough to keep writing. I'm done with Roswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment