Sunday, December 27, 2009

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season Seven (2009)

Curb Your Enthusiasm (2000-????)

Created by: Larry David

Season: Seven (2009)
Genre: Comedy
Number of Episodes: 10
Episode Running Time: 30 Minutes
Viewed: I plead the fifth.

Deep inside you know you're him.

[IMDb]




Comments: While the seventh season of Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm has yet to be released on DVD, I was treated to watching all ten episodes last night and this morning of this amazingly funny show. I've never seen the show before, and I never was a Seinfeld fan, but I was immediately drawn to Larry's ridiculous character, who says out loud what everyone is thinking. The supporting cast is terrific and often features guest spots from various celebrities (as caricatures of themselves). I am very excited now to explore the last six seasons of this show. In Larry I trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment