Friday, September 24, 2010

Scrubs - Season Six (2006-2007)

Scrubs (2001-2010)

Created by: Bill Lawrence

Season: Six (2006-2007)
Genre: Comedy | Drama
Number of Episodes: 22
Episode Running Time: 30 Minutes
Viewed: Owned DVD

[IMDb]






Comments: It's been a few months since I've seen Season 5 of Scrubs, but I was itching to watch a sitcom whilst waiting for Season 1 of Community to arrive on my doorstep (which it did today, for the low price of $12.99 from Amazon - amazing!). Initially, this season of Scrubs is terrible. I couldn't believe I was watching the same show that I did a few months ago. Zach Braff's character was extremely annoying and so ungodly effeminate that it drove me insane (which was always part of JD, but now it was heightened to the Nth degree). Luckily, the second half of the season was much better as there was more drama infused back into the show, which is what always made Scrubs great. The comedy isn't always funny and the daydream scenes are a bit too ridiculous at times, but it's the "realer" moments that made the show what it is. I'm probably being a bit generous with the rating, but when you've watched a show for so long it's easy to give it slack from time to time. I have Seasons 7 and 8 as well, but it will probably be awhile until I watch them, as there's a ton of other stuff I want to get to. Hopefully Season 6 didn't signal the decline of the show, but I guess we'll find out.

Oh, and this was the funniest moment of the whole season. Hearing Jack say "Yeah, up yours Bobbo!" was the funniest damn thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment