Friday, September 24, 2010

Scrubs - Season Seven (2007-2008)

Scrubs (2001-2010)

Created by: Bill Lawrence

Season: Seven (2007-2008)
Genre: Comedy | Drama
Number of Episodes: 11
Episode Running Time: 30 Minutes
Viewed: Owned DVD

[IMDb]






Comments: OK, so I lied a bit. I was eagerly anticipating Season 1 of Community but the wonderful last scene of Season 6 between JD and Elliot made me come back to see what would happen between the two the following season (which wasn't much; also I'll admit that I wrote the review for Season 6 before I watched the finale...). Anyway, Season 7 of Scrubs was a step forward after last year's lackluster season, even though it's only a strike-shortened 11 episodes. There's much less silliness, which makes the show funnier and better. My only real complaint was the last episode ("My Princess") is aired completely out of order. If it's aired wrongly on TV that's one thing, especially with all of the craziness of the writer's strike. But on DVD? Come on! How hard is it to move the episode around? This time I won't lie, that shit's fucking annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment