Sunday, March 29, 2009

Transporter 3 (2008)

Transporter 3 (2008)

Directed by: Olivier Megaton
Screenplay by: Luc Besson and Robert Mark Kamen

Genre: Action | Adventure | Crime | Thriller
Running Time: 104 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Viewed: Rental DVD - Blockbuster

This time, the rules are the same. Except one.

[IMDb]




Comments: I must admit, I loved Transporter 2. It's a completely ridiculous and asinine film, but there's a sense of fun to it, and I really enjoy watching it. Transporter 3 unfortunately lacks all the coolness that made the second such fun (I haven't seen the original since it came out, so I remember nothing from it). Jason Statham's movies all seem to blend together anymore as well. I have yet to see the lauded film The Bank Job, but everything else he's done recently has been balls-to-the-wall adrenaline-filled mayhem that usually makes no sense (please don't mistake me, I'm still going to see Crank: High Voltage). Anyway, while I can't recommend Transporter 3 to the average viewer, if you're in need of a Statham-fix, this film should do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment